This week was a relatively good one. :)
Went for Mish's birthday party yesterday. Met up with Wugui in j8 first. haha. Wugui is damn nice okay. Even though she was soooo tired after her training, she still accompanied me. hahaha. Anyway, then we walked to RJ. Yeah, Mish held her party in RJ canteen. haha. cool huh? I offered to take a cab okay (only cuz wh was tired). but wh, who apparently decided to stop being spoilt (oops. =x), refused to. haha. Anyway, by the time we reached there, it was already quite late, and heard that a lot of people had already gone home. but marjorie, qianhui, jiajun and chingsiang were still there! yay! haha. it had been a really loooong time since i last met up with them (except for ma of cuz). Yepp, so after some time, they wanted to tour around RJ. We made a long stop in the stadium, talking about some random stuffs. heh. It was like a mini-gathering somehow. Even after Mish went home, we stayed in the canteen and played taiti. Or rather, they were playing; i was watching them. Because... I don't know how to play taiti!! damn loser, i know. HAHA. (: Yepp, then wugui and i went home at around 9++, while the rest stayed on. Although we didn't do anything much, it was overall quite fun. (: OHHHH. and i met tanxinyi in j8!! haha. I was so surprised to see her. (duh!) She's yet another person whom I've not met for a very long time! haha. i miss my primary school days. ):

WUGUI!! (:
Went to Swensens with Xinying and Kurinchi after school on Friday. Haha, we always end up amused by the end of our talking sessions. Kurinchi and I were teasing XY about her and ahem. haha. and, Kurinchi, the ano girl, actually ate! hahaha. oops. =x

Kur and XY. haha. what a nice candid shot. (: plus our food! (:

our super delicious ice creams. (:
I saw Zhiyun on my way back home on Thursday! Was walking with Germaine to Bishan MRT station after FOSL when i saw her. I think we spotted each other at the same time. haha. omg, what can I say? Seeing her made me realise how much i really, really miss her. haha. No one to pull my hair when i sleep in class already eh! haha. really hope that we can meet up soon. (:
See what i mean by this was a relatively good week? I met so many people. haha. Can't wait for Sia's/ wugui's birthdays. heh. :)
Oh and btw, i read this quote in this month's issue of Reader's Digest:
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." -Margaret Thatcher.
Interesting quote, huh? I especially like the second half.